The lovely Wormal tagged me in this chain tag which is basically a fun little Q&A created by David! The questions looked rather easy but when I got down to answering them, I had to think and introspect quite a bit. So, if you’d like to find out a little more about me or answer the quiz yourself, keep reading!
- Mention the creator of the TAG
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.(I put this part after the questions! Make sure to check out who I tagged!
With that out of the way, let’s get answering!
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
- Write the names of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
People have named well-known public figures, but I thought I’d look at it personally, and the people who have characterized my 2016 are pretty much the same as every other year; my siblings. They’re always going to be the most influential people in my life.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
While we usually travel a lot, this last year hasn’t been the best, travel-wise. College kept me busy all year, but even so, I really enjoyed my visit to Goa, India. Goa is by the sea and has a lot of lovely beaches and amazing sea-food. But, what made the trip amazing was that I went with a whole bunch of friends from college and we had an absolute blast!
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Ooh, this is a tough one since I’m a foodie and love all cuisines! Hmm, I’m probably going to say Indian cuisine in general because being here in London, that’s the food I really miss.
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
Getting accepted into my dream college and moving to my dream city, I’d say!
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
My laptop! It’s a beautiful Lenovo Yoga and honestly, it’s my life, I can’t go a day without it.
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Do volunteer work
- Be more proactive and aware about the world
- Help spread awareness and reduce ignorance
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Quite frankly, I’m rather well-travelled and have been to a lot of places around the world. So, the place I do want to visit, or go back to actually, is my grandfather’s farm in a small town called Bazpur. I haven’t been there since he passed away, and being at the farm is one of my fondest childhood memories.
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I love trying new cuisines, so I’d like to try a cuisine I haven’t tried before, I don’t know which one. Just, anything new.
Here’s where I break the rules. I’m a new blogger and to be quite honest, I haven’t spoken to 9 people in the blog-sphere. So, here are the few people I’m tagging.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to give the tag a go!