My favourite girl, Alli (Wormal) nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How did my blog start?
The reason why I started my blog in four words – I moved to London.
Honestly, I love this city and as a student here I have a deadline to how long I’m here, and that’s one year. I’ve already had some amazing experiences here and I know I’ll continue to do so and my love of writing combined with my love for this city has manifested into this blog. This blog has essentially become a journal for my time in London.
I’d been considering starting a blog for a while, but never really found anything that I’d be interested enough to consistently post about, y’know? But, one evening while I was meant to be writing an essay, I thought about how I wanted to remember every little detail about my time here in London, and a blog just seemed like the way to go. And I’m so glad I did this. It’s only been a month since I started blogging, but I really enjoy it, and I know this is something I’m going to keep at.
Advice to new bloggers?
This is funny because I’m a new blogger myself. Two things that I have learnt in this past month though, are:
- Follow, read, and comment on other blogs. You can’t expect people to find you, if you don’t put yourself out there and make yourself seen!
- Make friends – talk to fellow bloggers because it’s always good to feel like you have the support of others in the blogsphere!
As I’ve mentioned a number of times before, I’m a new blogger and don’t know that many people yet. Here are the few people I nominate for the award –
Aaand, we’re done! Thanks for reading!